Pool & Beach
The pool is open from 10:00 till 18:00 with lifeguard. We kindly ask you not to reserve the sunbeds with clothes or towels when you are not using them.
Please note that the areas around the pools can be slippery. Be careful when walking in these areas.
After closing hours pools are cleaned and chlorinated every night. It is forbidden to use the pool after opening hours.
It is not allowed to take the sun beds away from the pool area. Always check the safety rules and depth shown at the pool before use.
Please be aware that all babies must use swimming nappies in the pool.
Remember that the size and power of the waves is constantly changing and warning flags must always be respected. A Red Flag means that it is dangerous to go in the water and you should stay on the beach.
Keep in mind the following
- Please read and follow the Health and Safety instructions outlined at the pool.
- Check that any inflatable swimming aids are intact and work properly.
- Test snorkels and masks in shallow water to check that they work.
- Take particular care on beaches away from major tourist areas, where assistance is limited in the case of an emergency. Always check the seabed before diving in and remember to watch out for strong currents
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
- Remember to top up your sun protection throughout the day. Salt water reduces the effect of sun block.
- Watch out for boats, windsurfers, water-skiers and others who may be close to the shore.
- Never leave young children unattended.